URBAN ART ASSOCIATION
Member Since: January 2006
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING, by Daniel Silk on Nov 19, 2010 1:06:40 GMT 1, GUIDE - How to best use this section of the forum to help yourself and others -
1. Do not attempt to Bump any sales threads, only post genuine questions or extra information. Bump posts might be deleted by forum staff, and continued bumping could mean restrictions are added to your account.
2. If your also selling your item on ebay, you can post a link to the sale in the thread dedicated to ebay that you will find in each artist board.
3. If your Selling more than one item please use only ONE thread. If you start multiple threads they might be merged by forum staff.
4. Make clear and simple titles to your thread. For Sale, Swap, followed by Artist or Artists names, Plus item name if you have room.
5. Please post as much information as possible, such as Price, Edition size, Print size and detailed Photos.
6. Remember all Sales/Trades/Swaps are carried out at your own risk. Try to do all deals face to face if you can to avoid any problems.
7. Don't hassle or abuse other members if you don't agree with their price. If you don't like it, don't buy it! and just leave the thread alone. If you have any questions, Issues to raise, or offers to make, please use the PM facility.