Hope you’re all enjoying an excellent St. Patrick's Day. We really enjoyed seeing everyone in London for the Lost in Glimmering Shadows show. Had a lot of fun making the show and appreciate all the support from those who made it out.
Today we are launching the new Faile website. We’ve tried to make the site a little more photo friendly and easier to update as we’ve accumulated so many photos that very few people get to see. Hopefully with the new site we can give a little more insight into the world of Faile over here in sunny Brooklyn.
The Shop will remain the same for now with the exception of having built the lottery system into the site. A big shout out to the guys at FairQ for helping us integrate the system into ours. We’ve streamlined it too, so now you only have to give your Paypal address to enter the queue for a print or original. Otherwise it will run as the lottery system has in the past and you will receive an email notifying you of the outcome. More details at the bottom of the email regarding details of the lottery release.
The print release this time is relatively small. This is the first set of prints from the Lost in Glimmering Shadows show. There are 3 different prints, varied-editions of 20. A lot went into these prints and we’re really happy with the way they came together. There are a few originals available as well. This is the first of 4 print releases this year. There will be 3 others to release the remaining new images from the Lost in Glimmering Shadows show.
Lottery began Tuesday, March 17th at Midnight – Thursday, March 19th at 11:00am. That’s all based on Eastern Daylight Time here in Brooklyn. As mentioned email notifications will go out on Thursday with the results.
If you have any questions about the new works or anything else let us know. You can always reach us at: email@example.com
Thank you again for all the support. We have some exciting things lined up for 2009, we will keep you posted with details as they become available.
Very best, Faile
Additional Lottery Details:
- You just need a PayPal email address to register for a lottery. To join a lottery, click on the detailed view of the item you are interested in and then click on the "Join the Lottery" link. Enter your PayPal email address and the captcha code to register.
- You can enter as many lotteries as you like with the same PayPal email address, but you can only win one. People who try to register more than one email address will be blocked from future lotteries.
- For those who register for a lottery, please check their spam/junk folders for notifications if you don't see them in your regular email. Please note: you will only receive an email from the site if you win or lose. You can confirm if you are registered by trying to enter your email address again. If you are registered, the site will tell you.
- Lottery winners will receive invoices from firstname.lastname@example.org
- People can submit their questions to email@example.com and they'll try to answer as quickly as possible.
Really like the 'On The Wings Of Faile' and the print version of 'Eat with the wolf' expensive in gbp though. I must be a bit useless this morning because no matter how many times I try to enter the lottery my code to check I'm human ermm failes???
I also think that these are the most detailed prints they've ever made.
They are also bigger.
They are also stunning.
I don't think they are any more or less detailed than many prints from previous releases. Also the size is about standard for many faile prints. I have 3 faile prints from previous releases which are exactly this size.
I agree with you they look great but the prices are too high for me.
Lovely stuff indeed, but a bit too pricey with the exchange rate as it is for me to enter. Tempting though, love 'Eat with the Wolf'! At least with these prices, I would think they will almost certainly go to people who will want to hang them.
but the relaunched homepage is really a sight 2 c!!!
I’ve seen the future, I can’t afford it/Tell me the truth sir, someone just bought it/Say mr. whispers! here come the click of dice/Roulette and blackjacks - gonna build us a paradise/Larger than life and twice as ugly/If we have to live there, you’ll have to drug me/Maybe these luxuries can only compensate/For all the cards you were dealt at the hands of fate/So tell me how to be a millionaire...
Nice site...but I still think Faile prices are wildy expensive - especially when originals are based on the same design...just using different colours. Give me an Ian Francis canvas for that price - no competition IMO.
agent provocateur: Any pub/bar owners on here who'd be interested in something to hang in their fine establishment I might have something of interest, pm or email me anytime for more info. AP
Jun 5, 2013 13:52:51 GMT 1
monkeyface: Art Republic recieved some in stock today.
Jun 4, 2013 18:44:42 GMT 1